ATV's & Golf Carts


All Terrain Vehicle shall also include all those vehicles commonly referred to as "go-karts" and "dirt bikes" which are not otherwise registered with the state of Kansas. Golf Carts are not required to be registered.  To register your ATV you must provide proof of ownership and proof of liability insurance.  You will be issued two identification stickers that should be affixed on the front of the ATV in plain sight and on the rear in plain sight.  

Operators of any ATV must be a minimum of 14 years of age and accompanied by and within 100 foot sight distance of an individual over the age of 18.

ATV's must obey all traffic laws and speed limits.  

Article 1. Standard Traffic Ordinance.

File Uploaded